Pain & Car Accidents
1256 W. Chandler Blvd, suite 32
Chandler, AZ 85224
In the blink of an eye a car accident can change a person’s life due to short or long term injuries. Getting MEDICAL CARE and choosing a Good Doctor immediately after the car accident is of paramount importance.
At ourMedical Care facility, Dr. Theo Christodoulakis will conduct the proper evaluation of your injuries, provide an accurate diagnosis and suggest a variety of individualized medical treatment options that are gentle and effective. We will provide your attorney with appropriate documentation regarding your injuries and accept deferred payments until your case is settled.
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by choosing the right medical care at our clinic.
If you are involved in a car accident, we can see you for your first visit on the day your accident occurs regardless of what day of the week it occurs. Yes, that includes Saturday and Sunday! However, you must call prior to coming to the office to ensure we get your message and can arrange the best time for your appointment. Call 480-857-7528 and inform the operator that you want to speak with the Doctor regarding a same day appointment.
- Pain Medications
- Trigger Point Injections
- Nerve Blocks
- Cortisone Injections
- Infra-Red Therapy
- Cold Laser
- Muscle Stem
- Spinal Manipulation
- Supplement Recommendations
We will work with your Attorney, Chiropractor and Specialist or refer you to one. At our clinic we can take care all of medical and health needs in one place.
When accidents occur, contact us to arrange proper medical care immediately!
Money down is not required for car accident patients. We will work on a lien. Please call us for more information.
- Stop and move to a safe location when possible
- Wait for the police and the ambulance to arrive
- Go to the hospital, even though you might feel “OK”
- Remember the date, location of the accident and take notes
- Call our clinic for an appointment to evaluate and care for your injuries
- Do not the leave the scene of the accident unless your injuries compel you to do so. Many injuries take time to manifest so it’s important to seek medical care ASAP.
- Do not give a written or a recorded statement to the insurance company until you have talked to your attorney first.
- Most health insurance plans do not cover automobile accidents. Having a Med Pay through your car insurance is a very wise and cheap assurance to add to your policy before any accidents happen.
- In our clinic we can also provide family medical care and naturopathic medical care.
Pain management deals with controlling and/or eliminating pain. In our clinic we have the proper tools to assess and evaluate pain.
- Spinal manipulations
- Botanical medicine
- Prescription medications
- Compounded medications
- Trigger Point injections
- Nerves Blocks
- Cortisone injections
- Infra-Red therapy
- Ultra-Sound with Phoressor
- Muscle stimulation
- Massage therapy
- As a provider for several insurance companies (CIGNA, Great West, First health, CCN and others) and can bill your insurance company
- We provide required forms for you to submit to your out of network plan insurance company
- Flex Spending medical accounts
- We accept payment from car accident liens*
- We provide a discount to patients making out of pocket and at the time of service
Ask for a FREE 15 minute consultation to find out more about our clinic!