Dr. Theo Christodoulakis treats the whole person, not just the symptoms but the cause of the disease. Dr. Theo Christodoulakis is a licensed primary care physician in the state of Arizona.
Dr. Christodoulakis will completely evaluate you, perform the physical exams, run the necessary tests and prepare a personalized treatment protocol. Our friendly staff will help you with your appointments and keep in touch with you to make sure you understand the doctor’s instructions.
Dr. Theo Christodoulakis is extremely dedicated in Quality Medicine.
Anti-Aging Hormone Therapies
- Bio-Identical Hormones
- Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency (AGHD)
- Menopause / Andropause
- Androgenic Therapy / Sexual Dysfunction
- Melatonin Therapy
- Skin evaluation and custom made Rx, prescription creams
- Food Sensitivities/Allergies
- Bloating, Migraines, sinusitis, GI complains, etc
- Evaluation, Blood testing and therapy
- You’ve got questions? We’ve got answers!
- Chronic Diseases – Treating The Cause
Short Visits -Symptomatic Relief
- Prescriptions, physicals( back to school & work)
- Flu Shots alternatives (B-12, Homeopathic )
Weight Loss – Many Protocols
- Hormones (HCG, T3, Thyroid, etc)
- Slim Shots
- Food Sensitivities
- Nutritional Counseling
- Weight Loss Support
Detoxification – 3 Week Plans
- Nutritional Support
- B-12 Injections
Rejuvenation Medicine – Tired? Run down?
- Rejuvenating I.V.’s + B-12
- Supplements and Nutraceuticals
- Food Sensitivities – Delayed, Gluten, Lactose, ect.
- Hormone evaluations and Bio-Identical Hormones
Dispensing Medicinary -on site,*Requires prescription*
- Doctor’s line supplements and anti-aging creams
- Hormone Testing-Saliva or Urine
- Food Sensitivity/Allergy- Blood
- Heavy Metal Toxicity-Urine 24 hours
- Candida Overload-Blood
- Spectra Cell-Nutritional Blood Cell Analysis
- Liver/Detoxification Analysis
- Free Radicals Testing
- Parasites Testing
: Community Health Awareness Lectures
: Volunteer Work – Belong to an organization? Ask us for a free lecture!
Insurance or no insurance:
Ask us for type of coverage: First Health/CCN all others as out-of network or “point of service” discounts
No insurance? No problem, discounts can apply.